SydPath offers a comprehensive range of diagnostic laboratory services that include:
- All major pathology disciplines, including anatomical pathology, chemical pathology, clinical pharmacology and toxicology, microbiology, immunopathology and haematology
- Specialised laboratory and consultative services in endocrinology, clinical pharmacology and immunopathology.
- Professional clinical consultative services in haematology, transfusion medicine, immunopathology and infectious diseases
- Special skills and expertise in the expanding areas of fine needle cytopathology, molecular medicine and haematology and solid tumour cytogenetics
- Professional management of laboratory services for clinical trials and research studies.
Commitment to Science
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Highly experienced and skilled laboratory professionals and pathologists
- Strong history of excellence in scientific research
- NATA-RCPA ISO 15189 accreditation
- TGA GMP Licences for Human Blood and Tissue
Commitment to Service
- Central automated laboratory operating 24 hrs/day 7days/week.
- A team of 22 specialist pathologists and clinical academics.
- Call Centre and Help Desk support for our Clinicians, providing access to test results and interpretative advice.
- Collection centre services in the Sydney metropolitan area and rural NSW.
- Mobile collection service to nursing homes, private hospitals and patients’ homes.
- Courier network attending to urgent and routine specimen pick ups and report deliveries.
- Hardcopy and electronic reporting service.
- Website access to SydPath’s Specimen Handling Database and other clinical links.
- On-going client liaison
By consistently providing:
- Total flexibility and customer focused service levels
- High quality laboratory testing
- Expert technical, scientific and medical consultative support
- Exceptional added value
With the highest values
- Being a part of the St Vincent’s Hospital campus, SydPath is committed to the Mission and Values of the Hospital